Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday
February 2011
Powered by Blogger.

Nov 2010

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday
Feb 2010

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Angel Boy

I'm not giving up on this blog.  Just been a bit busy with a newborn!  Mitchell's namesake, Clayton Mitchell was born Jan. 17th.  He's beautiful just like his older brother.

Today is our special boy's birthday.  We're going through pictures, reminiscing and missing him so painfully much; grateful for the time we've had with him and looking forward to reuniting with him again.  Happy Birthday little buddy!







2 comments:

Saimi said...

Awe, Happy Birthday lil man - What a special boy to have touched so many hearts, especially mine!

Great post Amy, thanks. You know every time I wear yellow I think of Mitch which is often as it's my favorite color as well!!

Kristin Carter said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I find myself thinking of you, Mitchell, and your family often, wondering how your doing, coping. Please know I pray for all of you still. When you see yellow flowers planted at my house (across from yours) these are in memory of Mitchell. A sign of solidarity (of sort), that we remember too.