Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday
February 2011
Powered by Blogger.

Nov 2010

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday
Feb 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 14, 2010



I'm not really sure what to say today. It was a hard day. Mitchell was cheery. Our nurse was teary-eyed several times because Mitchell is so sweet. I can't lie, I'm scared. His heart rate goes down in his sleep way more than it should. He can't stand on his own at all anymore or control his left side. I see he's getti...ng worse and I'm frightened. Chad is always there to reassure me that Mitchell will be fine. We know there's nothing we can control, that it's all in Heavenly Father's hands. I know Heavenly Father knows what's best. Our faith is strong, so if it is in alignment with the Lord's will, he will be healed. My hope is that the Lord will heal Mitchell; that this experience will serve to teach and strengthen all; that Mitchell will serve a mission and marry in the temple. Please heal my baby Heavenly Father; let him live to continue his light and example on this earth.

No comments: