Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday
February 2011
Powered by Blogger.

Nov 2010

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday
Feb 2010

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jan 6, 2011



Post-exercise picture. I feel much better now! Part of my stress was due to my OB/GYN shutting down recently and wondering who I would call for our yeast/thrush issue. I tried calling the office anyway, and got my midwife who prescribed meds for me and Eden, plus told me where she'll be practicing. Double yes!!!

Poop is...sue will eventually get resolved. Jackson didn't poop for a month when he was 5 mos old, so I should be used to it, but it still makes me nervous. Yes, I am only breastfeeding her for those who asked.

Kids' colds are yucky sounding, but fingers crossed we don't get any bacteria problems. Mitch is still going strong. His balance is improving as well as overall strength, which improves my optimism.

Sorry for the frustration sound-off. All in all I have so much to be grateful for, but occasionally get thrown off by hiccups. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

2 comments:

Halsey said...

This is April's sister-in-law. You are all in our thoughts and prayers! Mitchell is such a sweet looking boy. Good luck with the thrush. We had it for about six months before we found Jack Newman's ointment which was a life-saver!

Heather Adams said...

Hi, my name is Heather Adams and you don't know me yet. I found out about Mitchell from my dear friend Tiffany Huish. She and I are in an unusual club in that we both lost daughters to DIPG- me in 2008 and her in 2009. We are LDS and live in Auburn, about 30 miles south of Seattle. I'm from eastern WA (Ephrata) and have gathered from your posts that you're from the East side too. anyway, I just wanted to reach out and make contact. We would love to talk or come visit. You are in our prayers and hearts. We love you already.

Much love
Heather Adams
www.maraadams.com
heather.bair.adams@gmail.com

p.s. if you'd like to talk, send me an email and we can make connections. if not, I won't be offended in the least.