Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 5th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday

Mitchell's 4th Birthday
February 2011
Powered by Blogger.

Nov 2010

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday

Mitchell's 3rd Birthday
Feb 2010

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dec 11, 2010



Great day. Mitch is really weak, but was in good spirits all day. We didn't have to go anywhere, so we got to snuggle and play a bunch. We had a visit from our bishop and his wife who brought goodies, and a package from my sweet friend Leanne. Best part of the day was when he was able to get out of bed if only for fifteen minutes. I don't know whose smiles were bigger, his or ours. He found his yellow taxi too!

One of my favorite parts of each day these past couple years is when I lay down with Mitchell for nap time. We read books, sing songs, and then I tickle his back and stare at him for awhile. I've missed that bonding time this past month, and today I was able to do it again and then he played with my hair for a long time like he always does too. I am so grateful we had this special daily tradition and that I have those memories.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers always. Even the kids remember every time I hear them pray. Please bless Mitchell and the Hatfields. We love you.